The main reason we went down to the beach was to check out the snorkeling. The water was pretty shallow here and the water was a little murky but we did see a few angel fish, and some others.
Noah would sit on someones lap and allow himself to be covered in sand, but not stand in it. Go figure?
While people were out snorkeling I had Noah duty. I didn't want to sit in the sand, so we went down and sat in the shallow water. Noah didn't mind being in the water as long as his tummy was to my tummy and he was "stuck" to me like a baby sloth is to its mother. We eventually started splashing and throwing small pieces of coral that had died back to the ocean. He had fun. Once Andy came back in from snorkeling, I took my turn to go out.
Jeffrey, Corey, Andy and I went to Waikiki for a double date night. We ate dinner at Dukes, which was delicious.
Then we got icecream from Coldstone Creamery.
After shopping and eating we walked down to the beach and made our way back to the car via the beach route. The beach was cold and it felt so good on our toes.
Another great day down!
No comments:
Post a Comment