Thursday, October 22, 2009

Toddler Bed

Noah has been trying to climb out of his bed in the mornings, then gets his leg stuck between the bed slats and has to wait to be rescued. I decided after this happened 3 times we were done. So now he has graduated to his toddler bed. His quilt is one of mine that my Aunt Pam made me when I was a little girl. I just had to fold it in half and it fits perfects on his little bed.
Noah was checking out his new bed.


We survived Noah's first night in his toddler bed. He only got out of bed once, and I think he fell out, because when I walked into his room he was crying and wandering around like a zombie. Hopefully we have more good nights to come as Noah adjusts to his new bed.

1 comment:

  1. That is great he is staying in bed! Most kids don't. He is so grown up! Rev hasn't tried to climb out of his crib yet, so we have a little while.

    ReplyDelete