Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

We didn't celebrate Halloween this year, because I didn't want to figure out Halloween costumes and I had to work the next morning at 6am. So instead we just went to the U of I Homecoming parade, and the Fire Department Safety Fair and Pancake feed. Here are some pictures from the parade. Noah and I were with Mandie, Ryan, and Sarah, while Andy drove Ladder Truck 28 through the parade.This is after the parade, once we are back to the firestation.After the parade, some of the firefighters do a car cutting demo. There is Andy doing his part.
Noah sat down with all the "big kids" for about 1 minute to watch before it got too boring for him.
After we went home, Noah had his nap, and we listened to the football game. Later that night, my mom came over to play with Noah so Andy and I could go out to dinner. It was a fun day, but probably not a typical Halloween. Next year I won't be able to make excuses about participating in trick-or-treating or dressing up, because Noah will be old enough to go out and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment