Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bath time!

I have recently been noticing how Noah is turning into a "little boy" a lot faster than I realized he would. All the baby in him is gone; his legs are getting longer, he is starting to stretch out, and all his baby fat is gone. A friend from work told me how much he has changed into a little boy, since the last time she saw him. It made me sad, but made me realize that we will be able to have new adventures as he grows up, and I will just have to cherish the baby that I once had, and always look back on the hundreds of pictures of him I have taken that lead up to now. This was Noah almost a year ago in the tub.
And now look at him.

I have been talking about getting Noah's haircut, since he has never had a haircut, just around the ears and at the nape of his neck. And my mom told me,"don't get his haircut, just let him be a baby for a little bit longer." And I will probably wait for a little bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, let him be a baby for a little while longer! :) I love the mohawk.

    ReplyDelete