We had a small but fun superbowl party at my mom and dad's house on Superbowl Sunday. We had delicious smoked ribs, corn on the cob, a variety of fruits and vegetables, and the best part, peanutbutter M&Ms. In all reality we didn't really
care who won the superbowl as long as the game was good. Noah entertained my mom and Becky, which was good because they didn't want to watch the game anyway. Andy had to play at the comtempory church service so he missed the
second half of the game. So it was just my dad and I watching the game, like we did when I was little except I have outgrown his lap. It will be Noah's turn next year to fullfil that role. The day could not have been any better! And as always, Noah was the life of the party.
care who won the superbowl as long as the game was good. Noah entertained my mom and Becky, which was good because they didn't want to watch the game anyway. Andy had to play at the comtempory church service so he missed the
second half of the game. So it was just my dad and I watching the game, like we did when I was little except I have outgrown his lap. It will be Noah's turn next year to fullfil that role. The day could not have been any better! And as always, Noah was the life of the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment