We kept walking to find another cool place for a picture. I found this neat little tree for Noah to stand by. While walking down the hill, to this tree, I slipped and got mud all over. Noah was not impressed. Right after this picture was shot, he leaned forward and fell face first into the bark.
Finally, we left the arboretum, muddy and sad. I decided to go to a park. So we drove to the little park that is across the street from our future residence. Noah played in the swing.
Then moved on to the train.
Once we were home Noah crawled around the house (which he has gotten quite good at).
What an eventful way to spend a Monday afternoon!
He's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog--it re-did it and added a new post. And you could follow me too if you want.
Love you!!