Sunday, September 11, 2011

What a day!

I worked the night before, so I slept most of the day. But once I woke up and found out I was able to be on-call, we had a great evening. Ava got to try rice cereal for the first time. I kept waiting for the "that's gross stuff mom" look, but it never came. She liked it, she just just very good a eating it. Instead of opening her mouth she trys to suck it off the spoon. More practice and she will be a chow hound, just like her brother was with baby food.
 

Andy put air in our clearance inflatable whale pool. When we read the box, it says 8 foot whale, well it is 8 feet including the head and tail, but there is only about 4 feet of actual pool. Oh well, Noah enjoyed himself. I got in too, but it was too cold, to stay in for long.
 

Noah won this t-shirt in a wet t-shirt contest, a little too big. But he will grow into it. He was dancing around, singing, and directing to our "Tangled" soundtrack.
 

I love the fun evenings we spend together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment