Back in August, Gritman took ALL its employees for a fun day at Silverwood. Unfortunately I was working, so we missed the hot, overcrowded day at Silverwood. But fortunately, they gave those working tickets to use anytime for the rest of the open season. So we got a free, fun day at Silverwood. It wasn't hot, or crowded and all the souvenirs were 50% off because we went the second to last weekend it was open. We had a BLAST!
Noah was forced to be a brave, big boy and ride on the helicopters and airplanes by himself, since Andy and I were too tall to ride. He loved it!! And by the end of the day, had figured out the levers to make the helicopter and planes go up and down.
Andy and Noah, did most of the stuff together. They went on the train roller coster, a giant swing, shot balls at the mini tanks, and shot water at people in the bumper boats.
Ava and I were connected all day, by choice I might add. She hung out in the front pack and just watched everything. I am not big into rides, so we just watched. We did go on a train ride (the four of us) and Ava cried for quite a bit of it. She was tired and instantly woke up when we boarded the train. But for her lack on sleep was a very good baby.
Thank you Gritman!! We had a great day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment