Sunday, July 25, 2010

Royal Fireworks

Every year we go up to Spokane for the Royal fireworks concert at Riverfront Park. They have a symphony concert and then shoot off fireworks in time with Handel's Water Music. It is a wonderful show. This year we didn't stay for the concert, since Andy got home from a road trip that morning. We just went up and walked around the park then had dinner with the family and drove home.



Noah is still terrified of slides so he always wants to be accompanied down them. The enormous radio flyer slide was fun!



N is for Noah!! Once I took Noah's picture and it was time to move on to the carosel, he threw a fit because he wanted to stay on the blocks.

Noah and I rode the carosel together. Noah wasn't a fan of the carosel, after it sped up he started crying and trying to climb off into my arms, as I am just trying not to fall over.



We had a great day up in Spokane!! Hopefully next year we will be able to stay for the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment