Noah doesn't say a lot of English yet (it has increased since we took away the bink), but in the last week he has started to sing, to almost every song he hears. We have Baby Beluga in board book form, and have been singing it together since he was 8 monthes old. I used to sing it TO him, and now he sings it WITH me.
Today I put on Raffi, and he sang with Raffi, with a little guidance from me. He occasionally sing in tune with the music. When we are in the car, he sings parts of the songs from the CDs that are playing. And at bedtime, the lullaby we have been singing since he was born, he sings parts of, and always the last word, in tune with me. It is so sweet. I just can't help but smile, when the little angel I have pops out in sweet little song.
No comments:
Post a Comment