Friday, May 15, 2009

A walk at the arboretum

Tonight was a wonderful night to take a walk at the UofI arboretum. Noah and I went with Grandma's Paula and Becky. Andy was out of town, so he didn't get to enjoy the walk with us. We played in the daffodils. Instead of putting Noah in the backpack or letting him ride on my shoulders, I put Noah in the jogging stoller. Which I was sure was the dumbest thing I could have done. But I was wrong. This stroller is amazing. It drove through paths of the arboretum without any problems.
We stopped to play in the tulips. At least that is what I wanted Noah to do. He was more interested in the wood chips and dirt than the flowers. Typical boy!
We walked down to the ponds and checked out the different kinds of ducks.

Noah rode on grandma Paula's shoulders. When I put him on my shoulders, he reached down to get to his grandma.
It was a beautful night for a walk and we had a lot of fun. This is only the beginning of our outdoor adventures, now that spring is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment