Over Memorial Day weekend, Andy, Noah and I went to Laird park for a campout with Andy's parents. We had a great time. The weather was great and Noah was a great little camper. He was certainly ready to go home when it was time, but he had a lot of fun.
Here is our campsite from behind.
Noah having his morning milk and banana. I said the word banana and he pronounced it exactly like I said it. As Noah called it, "nanana."
Noah playing in the camper.
Noah playing with toys at the Tibbals campsite.
Andy and I walked the trail once over the weekend. Noah is riding in one of his birthday presents. He thinks it is pretty cool. He just sat in his chair, looked around, and chatted away as we walked.
Here is the happy boy at the beginning of our walk.

Before we were to the end of the trail, Noah had fallen asleep hunched over in his chair.
Noah and his Papa playing.
Noah going for a walk with his walker.
Noah and I spent a lot of time walking around, with him holding on to my hands because I wouldn't let him crawl around in the dirt and rocks. #1, I couldn't handle the dirt and #2, there were pieces of thorn trees all around our campsite with 1 inch thorns, I didn't want him to get punctured.
Here is our campsite from behind.Overall we had an awesome camping trip. Noah had a great time and so did we. When he eventually starts walking by himself, we will have to go again, and it will be twice as great.
Fun camping pictures!!! Can't wait to get into the new houses...waiting for keys...
ReplyDelete