Thursday, March 15, 2012

11 months old

Ava is 11 months old today, she weighs 17 lbs 3 oz (10th percentile) and 27 1/4 inches long (15th percentile). She is growing. YAY! Ava isn't crawling, but is starting to at least rock and will stay on her knees for longer than 10 seconds, before she rolls over. She likes to stand while holding on to someones hands, but isn't taking steps yet. Ava moves by scooting on her back or rolling. Ava likes her 24 calorie milk and some fruits and even less vegetables. I have been attempting to teach Ava the sign for "all done," but she prefers spitting her food at me when she has had enough. Totally gross! She loves blowing raspberries and bubbles. Ava got her first tooth on March 11th. It is the right middle one on the bottom. I randomly stuck my finger on her gums, because I do that regularly to check for teeth and was quite surprised when I felt it. I hope they are all that easy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment