Sunday, December 11, 2011

Railroad Park

Today our Family went down to Clarkston for a symphony concert. The Alpine Carillons, handbell choir from church, was playing with the Idaho-Washington Symphony. Since Andy was playing, we thought it would be fun to go. I picked up my mom after she sang with her Sweet Adeline sisters in Lewiston, and we drove over to the Clarkston highschool. The symphony was a good idea, but not practical for us. Noah was napless, so he couldn't hold still and Ava was tired and crabby. So at intermission, Andy dismissed my mom, the kids, and I. We went over to Aunt Deb's house and played with her dogs. After the concert was over, we met up with the bell choir at Antonio's for dinner. After dinner, Andy, momma, the kids, and I stopped at Railroad Park before we drove up the hill.
We had a great time! Noah loved driving the train! And although we froze, we had fun walking around and seeing the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment