These days Noah is mostly just playing his days away. He still loves his cars, trains, and unearned motorcycles (potty training incentives).
His newest excitement however, is that we are working on potty training...enough said. He is actually doing quite well. I am now assured he won't be starting kindergarten in diapers. I finally found the incentive that works for him. We have tried cars, candy, and stickers. All of which he lost interest, but the motorcycles and monster trucks are working like a charm. We have our good days and our bad, like everything in life.
Last week I went to put Noah on the waiting list for Emmanuel Preschool for next fall, then I spoke to the teacher and we talked about next semester. However, when we got to the school, and saw how great Noah did with the other kids, she asked if we wanted to start on Thursday. I said yes!! Noah's first day was a little rough getting started out (he was just a little clingy), but after circle time he went and played with the other kids, and didn't even mind when I left him. I will tell you, the free time to go to the grocery store was awesome. It took me 45 minutes start to finish. Normally it takes over an hour because Noah likes to walk and run and be a boy.
Noah LOVES his sister. Every night before bed, he kisses her and says, "Goodnight, Eva." He talks to her in a high squeaky voice and makes her smile. Most mornings when she wakes up, he comes with me to get her out of bed. He loves her and that makes my heart glad, even when he is driving me out of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment