We drove up to Spokane today to have Ava's follow-up appt with the pulmonologist. It was a disaster. Not because anything was wrong with her, but because it was long (1 1/2 hours is way too long to be sitting cooped up in a dr office with a 3 year old at dinner time). And we only saw the dr for 45 minutes. Thankfully the nurse brought in goldfish crackers for Noah!! Pretty much all of her issues from the pnuemonia are gone. The only problem left is her wheeze and cough, which haven't gone away since the pneumonia. Which I am sure we will follow-up on. The dr said her cough sounds like one a baby with laryngomalacia would have, which is a softening of the cartilage in the larynx. I hope that isn't the case.
After we sat in the dr off for a long time, the kids and I went to dinner with Andy's cousin, Pam, her husband Cody, and their little boy Joel to Tomato Street. We had a nice dinner and then the kids and I went shopping. They were both troopers. We didn't leave Spokane until 8:30pm, so we were all tired and ready for bed when we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment