I got an email about Archer Photography's Easter portrait special "A Day with Duckies." I immediately called Andy and said, "what time works best for you because I want Noah to have pictures with these ducks." I was working so I couldn't be responsible for taking him. Luckily it was a calm day at work so I was able to go to the session. I was so happy, and we had a great time. Before the session even started, the photographer said, "Wow, look at those eyes, I have to get some pictures of those." So, we got two sessions for the price of one. And here are the pictures that were put on the CD for us. Enjoy!

This is Andy's favorite picture of them all.

This is my favorite picture, just the way he is looking at the duck. Such a boy, ready to grab and sqeeze. And he did, but the duck survived.
Noah thought the ducks were pretty cool. He was very interactive with them; watching them, grabbing them, and trying to follow them where ever they went.

This is one of the "eyes" shots.
This one is pretty sweet. I can just picture the little halo over his head.

The chair was slightly nerve wracking for me. Multiple times he tried to push him self over backwards, but I was there to save him. The photographer said he might put this picture at the mall, so keep your eyes open for it.
Yum, that is awesome!! I'll defintely look for him at the mall...if I ever go! Those are some pretty amazing shots of his blue eyes. :)
ReplyDelete